Follow our latest updates regarding the coronavirus and our services during this time.
24th March 2020: People to Places are thoroughly monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and we are following all of the relevant guidance and advice issued from the government and public health bodies. We will continue to offer limited Community Transport and Shopmobility services for now during coronavirus. However, understandably our Trips programme and scooter Rambles are postponed until further notice.
In addition to our regular services, we will also providing the following:
- Grocery shopping – Collection and delivery service
- Pharmacy prescription – Collection and delivery service
- Time to Talk – A friendly phone call support service
17th March 2020: People to Places are thoroughly monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and we are following all of the relevant guidance and advice issued from the government and public health bodies. People to Places provides vital services for the local community and It is our intention to keep our services operating, subject to staff and volunteers availability. We would like to offer our reassurance that we are taking all necessary precautions as follows:
- We have an extensive cleaning regime in place where we will continue to wipe down all of our buses and mobility equipment daily
- Minibuses and Shopmobility offices are stocked with the relevant hand gel for all of our Drivers, PA’s and Shopmobility colleagues
- We also have cleaning wipes available in every minibus and both Shopmobility offices to regularly wipe down frequently touched areas
- All minibuses have a disposable bin bag for any used tissues
However, if you feel unwell with the symptoms of coronavirus, then please self-isolate and contact the NHS.
For any further information, please look at the following Government websites:
For any other news, be sure to check out our latest blogs here.